Sunday 4 September 2011

Aivei...

After quite a long time, I am looking at this interface... and this time not coz I was busy, it is coz I was toooo free :P Do I crib... or DO I crib!!?

22 April as the day of my previous post seems so long back! And not that I haven't written anything, just that nothing ended up on the blog...

And at the moment I am out of topics to write about. And I have anyway been instructed to write about myself, and not some book or movie or political issue. *points at Mads aka Madhuri Iyer*

So... I have been cooped up for like, fifteen days now, and that is enough to make me go crazy... because I hate sitting and doing nothing! And now, finally with the German classes starting tomorrow, I have something to look forward to.

But... the upshot is, I got to connect and re-connect with a few people on so many levels! :D Funny how the dynamics of relations change!

And... I finally finished reading Fault Lines by Raghuram Rajan, a little high level economics as had been duly conveyed to me before I started reading, but well, with a few terms still unexplained, I did manage to finish it. Also, I finished Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi and according to me, it is a 'bloody brilliant book in which he has managed to philosophize, blend fiction with mythology and create a thriller all at the same time', and it has resulted in me ordering the second part of the trilogy, which will be be delivered in a day or two I suppose.

For those of you yet unfamiliar with the concept of 'book delivery', go to flipkart.com ;) And now they should pay me for advertising :P

There are some really awesome sitcoms I have gotten hooked to... The Big Bang Theory and White Collar, both of which won't start airing further episodes for another month or so I guess. :-s So another 'something' I have to wait for... like a lot of other things. It is a pretty frustrating period!

And especially for the Nagpur junta... if you come to know of some really interesting workshops, keep me posted please. :) :)

This is as much I can write about myself without going on to being narcissistic.

So I suppose I am going to return with some issue or review. Sooner or later... :-w

4 comments:

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

Look who blogged again ;)

Ab tu german sikhegi?? wah kudiye
make a new CV already :)

- ich liebe dish <3

Harish said...

Wow.. Learning German.. Great.

Nidz said...

good to back snt it?

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Roy.
Ich lerne Deutsch ;) [I learn German]
Dekh main seekh gayi :D thodi thodi... It's going to take time re... you have to give exams and all to be properly qualified.

Ich auch liebe dich <3

@Harish
Yeah, thanks :) I have some free time, so why not use it!

@Nidz
Yo! Good to be writing again :) :)