Sunday 11 April 2010

Tag...

Ah, well I suppose you must be wondering where I have disappeared to after promising reviews of movies... :-s Well... I am not done with both yet :( Yeah, pracs and an incomplete project are keeping me busy :-w

Anyway, Ramit tagged me and rules are...
RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent.
RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!
RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this.
  • Asked someone to marry you? Innocent
  • Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Guilty
  • Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent
  • Ever told a lie? Guilty
  • Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty
  • Kissed a picture? Guilty
  • Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent
  • Fallen asleep at work/school? Innocent
  • Held a snake? Innocent
  • Been suspended from school? Innocent
  • Worked at a fast food restaurant? Innocent
  • Stolen from a store? Innocent
  • Been fired from a job? Innocent
  • Done something you regret? Guilty
  • Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Guilty
  • Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Innocent
  • Kissed in the rain? Innocent
  • Sat on a roof top? Guilty
  • Kissed someone you should'nt? Innocent
  • Sang in the shower? Guilty
  • Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Innocent
  • Shaved your head? Innocent
  • Had a boxing membership? Innocent
  • Made a boyfriend cry? Innocent
  • Been in a band? Innocent
  • Shot a gun? Innocent
  • Donated Blood? Innocent
  • Eaten alligator meat? Innocent
  • Eaten cheesecake? Innocent
  • Still love someone you should'nt? Innocent
  • Have/had a tattoo? Innocent
  • Liked someone, but will never tell who? Guilty
  • Been too honest? Guilty
  • Ruined a surprise? Innocent
  • Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterward? Innocent
  • Erased someone in your friends list? Guilty
  • Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)? Err... what are a 'woman's' and 'man's' clothes?
  • Joined a pageant? Innocent
  • Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? Guilty, or atleast I think so!
  • Had communication with your ex? Innocent
  • Got totally drunk on the night before exam? Innocent
  • Got totally angry that you cried so hard? Guilty
I don't want to tag anybody... coz whoever wants can take it up... :D

That makes it 28 innocent and 13 guilty... and yet people don't believe me when I say I am innocent [-( :P

I am getting kinda bored... and of course tonsillitis helps in putting you in the dumps... no cold water allowed when mercury is at 45 degree Celsius, no ice creams, no cold drinks, no cool juices, no sherbets... :( whatte life!!! Of course, not that I am following it ;) but then that makes it all the more difficult to bear inflamed tonsils... and running nose. :-w

My Feedjit Live seems to have disappeared from my blog page... :-s

I removed the widgets of Black Box and P.G.Wodehouse insult generator to try to make the blog a little lighter (to make loading faster on slow connections esp). Sorry, Amrita Roy , but if you want the html codes, I saved them for you... you can add them to your blog if you want. :) I tried to make a slide show of the awards' pics, but it's not working out... :| Do let me know if you want the blog still lighter, I'll think of some way... :-s

Nobody noticed I changed my description about me(blogger waala?) [-(

Anyway, don't really have much to add...
Au revoir! See you when I see you... :)

16 comments:

The Bald Guy said...

Thanks for doing this.

Leo said...

Aks cant be more innocent than guilty. That defi can't be right. Stop cheating!! ;)

Good tag, I did it long back though.. I dont follow rules during sickness either.. esp. if it means no cold things during summer! :D

take care and feel better soon!

neha said...

Hey!! Loved the tag!! So even I took it! :-D

Firebolt said...

Nice answers there :D

HEHHEEHEE I am guilty of not noticing that you changed your description..

=P

Get well soon!!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@TBG
My pleasure :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Leo
Hehe... I know ;)

Good to see you back after such a long time :D

Thanks!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Neha
Hopping over... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Firebolt
Well, you didn't see the old one actually... ;)

Thanks :D

Arjun said...

haha.. I liked the line which followed the tag. :)

Good that you are keeping your blog alive. :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Nidz said...

wah some fun going on here..
u kissed a girl!!! not bad!! hehe

BTW check my blog u may find a link to slideshow as i too have put all the awards in slideshow. its better tht way

Mads said...

i did this on fb i guess...
kaafi innocent nikli :-w
yeah nidzzi did that slideshow for her awards
haan actually, ur blog can open easily now. pehle it used to struggle to open..
nice one whacky :-w <3

divsi said...

awww my innocent lil gal:))
hehe
btw i love yr emoticons yaaar...
awesum hai:)))

n heats killin moi too!!!:(
sun sun go away:p
lol

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Arjun
Thank you.. good to see you back too :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Nidz
I kissed my sisters and nieces... :P it says you can't xplain... :|

Yeah I'll check it out...thnx! :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Mads
Innocent nikli... tujhe toh pata hi hai ;) Yeah, will check it out...

Yes ma'am I made it light for your hostel net only :P

Thank you... >:D<

Akansha Agrawal said...

@divsi
Hehe... ;)

Thank you... btw you want them emoticons? Just drop a line if you do... :D

yeah... it is sooo hot... :(
anyway, tc :D