Monday 5 April 2010

Khatam...

Before you ask wha...? my written exams are over, and I am still left with pracs, and yes I am still alive, thank you... yes inspite of the last post I wrote...

So as you sit and wonder what new issue is she gonna bring to the table today... chill... coz that's what is the agenda for tonight! \:D/ I have lined up two movies err... actually they're more of documentaries, called Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist- Addendum... and let's see how they turn out to be...

In other news, I finally became an insaan today, called parlour waali auntie who insisted I look nothing like what I did the last time she saw me (which was three months back incidentally!)

Madzie... I am missing talking to you, so kindly hurry up and be back, and smash your server centre meri taraf se :| atleast whatever new one they make will be better than this... :-w

I am looking forward to burying myself in a sea of books and movies.... 8-> oh oh... yeah! I shall have to emerge to take CAT breaths ;)

I broke my nail today, ok which idiot does that! my foot nail got broken today... result of open ended sandals... :( yes it was long, no it did not look ugly, yes I was careless... and yes it HURT! :(

I have been whiling my time away online, yes I have been online, just stopped reminding everybody of my existence through err.. facebook quizzes, I have been bloghopping and have come across two nice new ones... http://desigheeandcoffee.blogspot.com and http://themundanespace.blogspot.com

Aur kya... chalo will probably see you tom with a review of Zeitgeist... chao!



7 comments:

Firebolt said...

Yipppeeeee!

Humanity welcomes you with open arms..ahahahhaha the nautanki called Nagpur University ended it's show "III year" today.. what a big BIG relief!

Do tell me how the movies turned out..and heyyy was gonna go to the parlour today tooo!! thanks for reminding me!

:D

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

Yeah how were the movies???

itna bara nail rakha hi kyu? how ur foot now?? :-w

Akansha Agrawal said...

@firebolt
Hey!yeah... finally over!

I saw only Zeitgeist-Addendum, have been going off to sleep while watching for the past two days... :| No they're not that boring... :-s

I'll post a review when I am done though! :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Amrita
Haven't seen both yet yaar!

Arrey I like to keep it long... :-w esp when I am not wearing shoes. Thankfully theek thaak hai, itna bhi nahi toota... :D

The Bald Guy said...

Gee thanks!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@TBG
The pleasure is all mine :)

Mads said...

i missed this post :O
obviuosly ur nail wud be fine now :P be careful next time se and plsssss chop off those long nails :|