Thursday 3 December 2009

Kid, no more!

Main badi ho gayi :D \:D/

Second reaction: I have grown up :O :-s

Realisation hits: I am a grown up... :-ss

That's when it hit me... twenty years old... today, and koi boyfriend hi nahi... :-w Not fair, and not accepted [-(

So I have decided... the second round of Akansha's swayamwar is going to take place. The honours of the first round were performed by Mads... >:D<>

So candidates from first round proceeding to the second round include.... *drumroll*

John Abraham

Imran Khan


Hugh Jackman

Daniel Vettori
Congratulations... \:D/ These guys have made it to the second round of Akansha's swayamwar... but what is a reality show without twists and a few turns ;) So we have wild card entries as well :D And they are...

Karan Oberoi... yes the dude from Band of Boys...

Orlando Bloom

Shahid Kapoor



Tarkan... he's a hot dude, an Arabic singer :-x

So now... I have to choose one... :-ss And I hand over the ball in your court... :) Vote karo, and tell me, which one of these is the best suitor.... ;;)

Idea achha hai na... ;))

I wanted to post this on my birthday... 24th of November, but could not coz I was damnnn busy... in college from morning 7 to night 10... for 7 full days... when people ask what I did on my birthday, this is what I reply... and I get tut tuts... but people, you have not experienced what I have, you have not lived the days I have, you have not shared the memories I have, you have not smiled as I have, worked as I have, laughed as I have, and cried as I have... The BIG workshop is over... and what is left... is just memories... of all the good times... I still end up with dreamy eyes as I reminisce those days... tears well up and voice goes all throaty, when I think... that we will never get to re-live the same days with the same people... our seniors would be scattered all over the globe the next year at this time... some would visit, some might not be able to, and we'll miss each one of them.... :(( *damn! I am actually crying again!*

And btw, I celebrated the BEST birthday of my life, sharing it with 2 more people, and cutting 2 huge b'day cakes... \:D/ with some of the people I love the most... >:D<>



39 comments:

Abhinav said...

oooooooooohhh..
sahi main badii hogayi!

:) For you I think.. Daniel Vettori will be goood! He also wears goggs! :P

It's gud you had fun!! :) Keep enjoying.. Happy Birthday once again!

shaadi karlo ab Daniel se! :P

Shaunak said...

Hard choices hain :D

Intellectual level badh gaya hai re tera!

Happy belated birthday!! :D

Karthik said...

First of all, accept my belated wishes: Many many happy returns of the day. Fare well in the midst of misfortune. :-)

And now the swayamwar:
as someone pointed out, Daniel Vettori will be good. he he he... :P

All the best! :-)

divsi said...

daniel daniel daniel!!!
* sways a pompom* :p

hes super duper cute gal!:) u ll make a lovely pair:)) hehe

Chitwan said...

tarkan singer..... he is not desi and will be available unlike videsi guys who seem to be already preoccupied..tarkan guy seems easy

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

haha i love the smileys :D

us tarkan bande ko le le , cute lag raha hai :P :D

you 20???? me 22!!!! still single , dunno which smiley to put.

enjoy kar yaar , cut more cakes and be happy forever :)

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

and i tried your widgets , very cool.

- Sugar Cube - said...

Belated happy b'day!

lol @ ur reactions :D

Tarkan seems to be getting popular here..so even I'll vote for him :P

Btw , workshop n all..you in ramdevbaba ?

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Abhinav
Ho gayi na badi... :(

Daniel is superrr cute... <3 but banda shadi shuda hai... :-s

thank you... :D :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Shaunak
Haan... company ka effect hai ;)

Thank you :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Karthik
Thank you sooo much... :)

Farewell in the midst of misfortune??? didn't get this... :-s

Yay! 2 votes for Daniel... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@divsi
Aww... thank you thank you... :)

3 votes for Daniel...waah kya lead hai... \:D/

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chitwan
Haan Tarkan hawt dude che... ;)

1 vote for Tarkan... :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Amrita
Chal saath mein choose karte hain...

Thank you thank you >:D<

Tarkan hawt che na... mera bhi fav hai... <3

Widget kaunsa waala? Wodehouse? hehe... ultimate sarcastic it is... ;)

Aur kya chal raha hai? :-w

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Sugar Cube
hehe... Thank you... :D

Yeah me in ramdevbaba, kaise pehchaana??? :O

Both Tarkan and Vettori have 3 votes now... :-ss

I'll try 2 be truthful said...

tests tests and more tests :x its like 'mummy petrol khatam hi nahi hota'

Karthik said...

Hey that was a simple wishing yar.
"Do well in the midst of bad things!" :-)

Priti R said...

sweetie
parents have been to tarkan's concert. most arab girls are already in line.. :P are you sure? angrezi nahi bolta hai.
hm...i can try for him, actually!

Arjun said...

Woahh.. Tats gr8 :)

btw.. Vettori reminds of a 'Father' in a church .. :P

Go for Shahid kapoor.. :P

Cheers..!!
Arjun

- Sugar Cube - said...

Oh actually..one of my close friend is in the same coll..and she was telling me bout the workshop..So I figured you must be in that coll.

2nd or 3rd yr ?? and which branch you are in ?

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Amrita
Haan re, I know! wait for another 10 days... I'll be crying out the same... :(

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Karthik
Ohh... I thought you were referring to some incident... Now got it! :D thank you... :) :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Priti
Tarkan angrezi nahi bolta :O :-ss

Koi nahi... love has no boundaries ;)

You're trying for him... :-s nah, if he wins here, he's mine >:P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Arjun
Vettori reminds you of Father... kyun??? kitna cuteeee hai... He seems too pure and all, is it? :P

Chalo, Shahid has 1 vote now... :)

moi said...

So grown up and ready to do swayamvar also?? I think it should be entirely your decision. Just chill gal, life has many more things to offer.

- Sugar Cube - said...

Oh cool..I know a lot of ppl from school/tution in electronics branch.

Umm and me..lol..well am a 3rd yr commerce student. Hislop coll :P
And WAS pursuing CA..have plans to make other plans :D Kinda confused at the mo.

Gauri Mathur said...

I like Daniel Vettori too!!;) ;)
So plz dont choose him!! ;);)

peter said...

what u trying to be rakhi sawant :O
see i am 22 and i dun have a gf ..so why u are worried huh ?

waise all of these men look gud .take anyone !

Varun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Varun said...

oye!
Have you seen how old hugh jackman looks lately?
N I always had a feeling Orlando bloom was gay..especially after watching the pirates series...

So swayamwar eh? nice idea :D tell m when the results are out

Akansha Agrawal said...

@moi
Arrey don't worry... I know life has a lot of things to offer... :)

Swayamwar ke liye I don't have time right now... *puts nose in the air* but have to think about the future no... ;)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Sugar cube
We should meet some day... :) What d'ya think? :-w

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Gauri
Muhahaha... looks like Daniel might actually win this Swayamwar... :P If I plan to do a Rakhi, I'll know where to send Daniel... ;)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Peter
Rakhi... :O :-ss :-w nahiiiiii.....
I am me, let her be her,
Shez show-off,me a mere engineer.. :P

You're not worried? *raises an eyebrow* :-w

Any ONE is what is confusing no... ;)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Varun
Yeah, but he is still cute na? :-w

Orlando Bloom=gay? :-ss If it is true, then he will be disqualified... :| ;)

Hehe... thank you, thank you... :) Haan sure, will tell you the results... :D But where is your vote???

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Belated wishes to you for ur birthday, gal :)

What i am wondering is, how come Robert pattinson is nowhere to seen and daniel vettori in top 4 and on top of that orlando bloom in wildcard entry list?

have i missed outs something?

Rajlakshmi said...

hehehehe Swayambar!!!... :D let me know who wins... lolzzz :P
and I just love Tarkan's eyesss :D

Mads said...

wahhhhhhhh
i root for tarkan..all the way :D :D
mrs akansha tarkan :D
khekhekhe
cut cakes with whom?
happy belated b'day :) >:D<

Akansha Agrawal said...

Please note that tareef also counts as a vote... :-w
Daniel-4
Tarkan-6
Shahid-1