Wednesday 10 June 2009

Back, invisible and hiding...


OK guys... I am damn sorry... this blog has been inactive for a month, and for months there hasn't been anything worth reading on it (was there ever anything???)

Yet I have been bestowed upon with awards... thanks to Mads (I am not linking... I am extremely lazy! Find her in my comments section!) To Mads, Thank You... \:D/

I haven't been bloghopping either (sorry... ), yet I got the shock of my life, when I saw that all blogs from my I Read... list were missing, thankfully I follow almost all blogs so I was able to recover almost all of them again... if there's any missing and was there earlier, I'd be glad if you point it out...

As you have probably seen, this blog has got a complete facelift, something that was long promised and has been extremely late in coming... *hiding her face* As the header says... if there's something you'd rather be changed... you're welcome to point it out...

Now apart from all this news, I have some more... I had a rocking time at EDI and I'll write about it in complete detail... *you're allowed to bug me over this*

My college starts on 16th... :( yes, of this very month... where did my holidays go??? So I can't even say... I promise to be regular in posting henceforth...

Gosh! I think I sound like those newsreaders we used to have in the school assembly... Good Morning, I am so and so... lets begin with the news... First in brief... 

Yeah, I know...sickening sense of humor I've got at this moment... wait, did I say humor?

Oh enough of the torture... bbye!




21 comments:

aZoed said...

hmmm I had less comment on all my posts for so many days... :P and the sense of humor is there.. don't worry just a bit of polishin here n there to dust off the rust..

d new look's HOT... dunno if dazz right for the summer :)

welcome back btw...

Satans Darling™ said...

Welcome back :D New look rocks!

Chriz said...

yes a total new template and much needed change..

and now as you are back.. dont escape again.. come with your write ups../

Mads said...

wah :D
new look is super cool re :D
and better put up ur awards whenever u get the time (ABHI ISSI WAQT PUT THEM UP, OR I WONT EVER COMMENT AGAIN, HMMPH! :X)

chalta hai \:D/ wat matters is that ur back \:D/

neeraj_only said...

Wlcome akansha..sem starting so early?

Anurag said...

wow...like the template...nice :)

And look who's talking of humor :P

Hope u get back to writing...Wait I guess u just have ...or Have ya :P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@aZoed
The rust seems to be a little deep set this time...

Yeah... for you summer is in Shimla... so don't even get me started!

Thanks... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Satana Darling
Hey Ashritha! Thanks a lot... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chriz
Hmm... I'll try to... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Mads...
:O I have put them up!!!

Thank you... yes I yam back... \:D/

Akansha Agrawal said...

@neeraj
Hey thanks... yeah mere college waale... ^:)^

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Anurag
Thank you... :)

Haww... you mean my attempted humor pieces did not make you grin??? :O [-(

Oh I have returned... maybe! :P

Pretty Me!! said...

Hope to see you blogging again !! not news reading like ds :P

peter said...

congrats for the awards
and welcome back :)

Parth Dave said...

Welcome back, Akansha...and the new look rocks!

PRITI R said...

yayyyy

Thousif Raza M.B said...

hmm at last your back, thank goodness, the tadka was missing the sizzle

i loooove the templete it matches the name purrfectly yaar

lets c when you will be back and i want you on my blog pronto, and read all the posts i have written even if you are busy


hope you have not forgotten me ;)

take care and keep writing.......

Arjun said...

haha.. Glad to see u back.....

N a nice face lift.. REFRESHING..!!

Start POsting... !! :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Miss Kido said...

Lovely template :)

Welcome back!!! :)

Riya said...

hey..welcome back...!!

rahul said...

Welcome back!!