Sunday 29 March 2009

I found it... I found it... \:D/

Hmm.... I went down the nostalgic path.... thanks to Chriz and Aseem who asked for that 'cute bachhon waala article' (For the uninitiated, read this first, my taggy (did I just say 'Taggie'??? I'll have to check my temperature!!!) by Ste.)

Anyway, feeling thoda normal... I fished out the school magazine amongst my entire book collection, and finally found it! Yay! And then, when I was just surfing through the articles people had written back in 1995... I felt... like, soooo damn nostalgic! As in, I knew very few of these people personally... I was in KG II, and they were like, BIG people! :P But I almost laughed on reading the headings of the articles... they were on how sports infrastructure needs development... on how technology changes so rapidly... on how someone spent a day at home ala Home Alone... I mean, some things Never change!!!

But coming back to where I started from, no not the madness streak :P but to my article... I still remember I had written this for an exam or an excercise or something... and then my teacher asked me to copy it for the magazine... The topic was 10 lines about me... as in 'Myself', and I am uploading the pics...

This was the Declaration at the beginning of the magazine... the tiny tots that is, us, were never featured in the magazine before this... It reads...

In Mother's Pet Kindergarten section of the magazine, to retain the originality, the creative compositions of the tinytots have not been corrected, nor spellings checked. The aspect to be appreciated should be their inherent talent and literary endeavour!

How cool is that?

And what I wrote...


It reads...

My name is Akansha. I study in Mother's Pet School. I am pretty and smart. [See I was a narcissist even then!! ;) ] I am five years old. My birthday is on 24th November. My favourite colours are pink and yellow. I live in Nagpur. I have one brother and no sister. My favourite flower is a pink rose. My best friend is Sakshi.

I don't remember who did those drawings but... whether it was me or someone else, I sincerely don't remember...

But enough of nostalgia, I also have something to crib about... all memories around me seem to be getting FULL!!!

My phone- None (doesn't have any... except for contacts :D )
My ipod- FULL... 4 GB...625 songs and 20 odd photos...
My Lappy- 138 GB of total 140GB is FULL.... I can't d/l anything... and I have SIX torrents lined up, and I don't have ONE good movie to watch!!! hmphf!!! yeah yeah portable hard drive is an option... but you have to GO and buy it!!!
Mine- Trying to cram... but it keeps falling off! 

AND courtesy, my Beep Beep BEEP  University, ONE exam has been postponed by a month... I have already been giving exams the entire March... now April and NOW half the May too... arrgghh!!!!

Huh!

AND I have been dubbed as the diplomatic seedhi saadhi gal!!! Sigh! I told my mom I should've been allowed to spoil myself... :-(

 

34 comments:

the pink orchid said...

wow! cho cute.. :)

my favorite flower is pink rose... awweee.. :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@pink orchid
Thankies... :D

aZoed said...

you sure did begin showing off the skills pretty early haan!

makes interesting reading.. (at least I haven't learnt to call myself smart yet!)

btw... are you sure there were no spelling errors? :D

P.S. : diplomatic... yes
seedhi saadhi... dunno and there's still time, go spoil yourself!

neeraj_only said...

hahaha.....me responsible for that dubbing :). You cursing me for this? :)

#"AND I have been dubbed as the diplomatic seedhi saadhi gal!!! Sigh!"

i think this situation needs one serious review..hehe. After all we indians can-not live without "masala" ...yaar.

oye , "seedhi-saadhi-gal" tag remains with you , "As of now".

B4 closing : that was your handwriting , when in KG? , oh!!!....can't believe this..i just wonder how well you write now.

peter said...

mujhey itni english ati he nahi thi tab :P
and yes i dunno how that is applicable but u r a seedhi saadhi gal only :P

Lancelot said...

he haw he haw he haw

Ashish said...

really nostalgic......remembering my childhood days I regret that I never used to write anything.....I hated reading and writing a lot but now I wish I had written something to remember and cherish my childhood memories.....u got featured in ur school MAG at the age of 5...thats gr8 :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@aZoed
Spelling errors... pata nahi! :D

Spoiling-Tell me how?

Akansha Agrawal said...

@neeraj_only
Yesssss!!!

Horrible handwriting I've got now... just scribbles all over the place! And very tiny... I have specs, and after reading my handwriting others become company! ;)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Peter
Hehe... :D

Yaar, badi galat baat hai...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Lancelot
Why does that seem so in sync with what a donkey says??? :P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@ashish
Koi nahi... you have lots of stuff to write now... and by the time you have kids you'll have a lot more to show them... :D

MAG-I wasn't the only one, a lot of my classmates did... :)

neeraj_only said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neeraj_only said...

oyeee!! akansha , you had very good handwriting in KG (i can read many words even in "photu"..guess wt i tried reading whole ), u must have worked really "hard" to make that baddd :)

and "chashmish" u!!!......i have read ur handwriting ..what next...hehe...(hope no specs for me....lol)

Mads said...

haila :O u wrote so well at such a young and tender age :| :|
i used to write 2 words on one page when i was in kg :D =)) i had special tuition classes to teach me to write properly in std. 1 :D :))

mast post :D yes yes narcissist..u rock \:D/ :D
arre tere ko bhi dancing smiley ka obsession hai kya? :O \:D/ yayyy...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@neeraj_only
This post is cursed... you will get specs now... :P

Thank you btw... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Mads
Hehe... turns out it was for the better though... der aaye duroost aaye!

Hi5 che... :D

Anurag said...

Ehh... So cool naa....Love the cute lil note thr.....

Aur haan... teri hand-writing thodi udhar dede mujhko :P

Chronicwriter said...

lovely...

talented at a younger stage ...

and couldnt enlarge the second picture.. dunno y.. an error display is what i get..

seedhi saadhi means straight?

Chriz said...

hope it is not made up!

You used pen and paper?

haha nice story akansha!! i believed it

Dewdrop said...

:) Kiddo Days were fun na... I love my slam books and year books and autograph books...and any comments that friends / teachers have written about me

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Anurag
Meri handwriting ki filhaal band baji hui hai... if you would've asked for it then, toh you might've got it! :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chronicwriter
Thank you... :D

Yes... they feel I am the simple sober types... little do they know! :P

I don't know how to enlarge pics... will try to find out myself!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chriz
What were we supposed to use if not pen and paper... and if it's with reference to the article... no!

Good you believe it...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Dewdrop
I agree... completely! hi5... :D

rahul said...

nice post..and lolz for the BEEP BEEP university..everybody feels their univ. is BEPER than the other :P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Rahul
Hey! thanks... :)

And yeah it's true... :D

Haiku Poems said...

yes i also agree.
Read poems

Aparna said...

cute handwriting

those pics made me laugh

i got the same problem with my pc memory...i have to delete everything before i download from torrent.

Thousif Raza M.B said...

reading this made me a lil jealous,

but seriously, i dont remember anything of that age, except my mom screaming me to improve my handwriting ;)


cute post akansha :)


take care and keep writing..........

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Haiku poems
Did I just make a statement? I didn't know...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Aparna
Thank you... :D

For laughing too... :D

The problem with the laptop's memory is that it is full... I have to empty it out... sigh! long job!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Thousif
hehe... :D

Well I didn't remember either, had it not been for the magazine...

Thank you btw... :)

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://xypucetoba.kogaryu.com/ejufate.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money