Friday 27 March 2009

100 Truths...

Ste tagged me... and here I am... doing this instead of studying...

1. Last beverage: Kesar Milk
2. Last phone call: Received-Reliance Telemarketing!, Dialled- Neha S. 
3. Last text message: Neha Sadavarte... to inform that no one was planning to go for the parent teachers' meet ;)
4. Last song you listened to: Behka Main Behka...
5. Last time you cried: Whenever I must've seen a movie last...

HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: Hehe... not even once!
7. Been cheated on? No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Haven't done either...
9. Lost someone special? Yes
10. Been depressed? Yes. Many a times...
11. Been drunk and threw up? No, neither

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
12.Sky Blue
13.Baby pink
14.Black

HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, been a long time though I think... since I did that!
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, for the better and for the worse...
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, some...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Positive... hardly any. Negative-plenty
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: There are very few whom I don't know...
23. How many kids do you want to have: Maybe none... maybe four... minimum ;)
24. Do you have any pets: No, don't even want one...
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I'm fine with it...
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Was attending a FULL day workshop from morning 8 to evening 8...(WAD) did go out for dinner though...
27. What time did you wake up today: Awake at 8.30AM, under the covers till 9AM
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Syncing my ipod... added new songs... and now it's memory is full...
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : My exams to get over... first of all...
30. Last time you saw your father: I can see him in the hall...
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Hehe... uncountable number of things...
32. Most visited web page: Gmail

Whats your:
33. Name: Akansha Agrawal
34. Nicknames: Aks... in the blogging world
35. Zodiac sign: Saggitarius
36. Male or female or transgendered: Female.
37. Elementary: Mother's Pet Kindergarten
38. School: Centre Point School
39. Colleges: SRKNEC
40. Hair color: Black with a brownish tinge...
41. Long or short: A li'l long
42. Height: 5'2''-5'3''
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yep... he doesn't know though...
44. Ever been in love? I don't know what love is... but if "That" was love... then yes
45. Piercings? pierced ears
46. Tattoos? Nope
47. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
48. First surgery: None
49. First piercing: and last... ears
50. First best friend: I wrote a cute bacchon waala article in KG II on this... Sakshi
51. First sport you loved: Watching... Lawn Tennis and Cricket
52. First pet : never had any... not keen on one either...
53. First vacation: Dunno... must've been Indore, but then I was born there, so does that count as a vacation then?
54. First concert: school concert KG I or KG II, don't remember which...
55. First crush: Can't tell you... :D

RIGHT NOW:
56. Eating: Nothing
57. Drinking: Nothing
58. I'm about to: Go crazy coz of EMF
59. Listening to: Something on TV, water flowing somewhere, modem's humming noise
60. Waiting for: Something... wish I knew what...

YOUR FUTURE :
61. Want kids? Yes
62. Want to get married? Yes, eventually...
63. Careers in mind? Entrepreneurship...

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Both
66. Shorter or taller: Doesn't matter
67. Older or Younger: Doesn't matter
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
70. Sensitive or loud: Not too loud... 
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Neither... normal

HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: Nope
74. Lost glasses/contacts: No
75. Sex on first date: You have to go on a date first! :P
76. Broken someone's heart: No,Well not consciously... atleast
77. Had your own heart broken: I dunno...
78. Been arrested: No
79. Turned someone down: As in?
80. Cried when someone died: Yes
81. Liked a friend that is a guy? Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Yes, a lot...
82. Miracles: Guess yes...
83. God: Not sure...
84. Love at first sight: No, infatuation is not equal to love., and first impression may not be the last impression...
85. Heaven: Depends on what is heaven...
86. Santa Clause: Yes...
87. Kiss on the first date? Won't mind... ;)
88. Angels: God's- no... human ones yes
89. Devils: Same as above

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Nope
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Yes
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Dunno...
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Many
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Nope

Associate with someone you know:
96. White: Peter... he's got this white shirt in his blog photo
97. Black: Me
98. Pink: Kajal... The Pink Orchid
99. Red: Satans Darling (Ashritha) (Satan somehow always remind me of a face with red horns...)

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? YES




24 comments:

Satans Darling™ said...

Hahah... Had immense fun reading it! Red - Me how sweet is that :P Although it is very satanic too :P I am just Satans Darling :)

Good one Aks :D Waiting for another entry from you sometime soon!

Chronicwriter said...

tadka girl.. been a while and you ahve come up with something good indeed.. hail ste..

lkg story... wanna read that

www.chronicwriter.com

peter said...

*sigh*
sucha long tag ..but it was worth it ;)
and yay ..white is me for you :D
LOL
ok ..u sound seedhi saadhi bacchi ..which is gud :D

Mads said...

hehe nice one...
and make ur crush realize that u like him before its too late :O X-(

u also cry while watching movies? hi5 :D
i think i will steal this tag :-?
i want kesar milk :((

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Satans Darling
Oh well, who said I was angelic... ;)

Will try, there's another tag waiting... :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@chronicwriter
You hail Ste on MY blog...duh!

LKG-will try posting a photo if I can find that school magazine... :D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Peter
Well these tags are to be done when you are sooo bored with your life, that you wouldn't mind spending hours contemplating on the perfect answers...

Seedhi saadhi... aha... meet me in real life! ;)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Mads
Well looks like a pretty complicated situation there...

Oh, thank God, there's someone who can understand this...

Stealing the tag- most welcome... :D Kesar milk- woh mera hai... :P

aZoed said...

I'd just forgotten kesar milk... going to th cafe now!!!!!!!
Entrepreneurship... ohhhk! can I read that as job security for me? :D
four kids??? err... all the best :P

try posting the cute bachhon wala article f urs in here.. soon..

I gotta know more about 'That'

And you can't sau "Can't tell you" for an answer in a tag... NAME your first crush! ;)

nice work there... exams etc. to sab... moh maaya hai!

Akansha Agrawal said...

Job security... hmm... mera ho jaane ke baad socha jaa sakta hai... :D

Yeah I'll try searching for that magazine...

I very well can, and I just DID! :P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@aZoed
Btw, I am tagging you... formally! :P

Varun said...

looong list.must say u are good at deflecting questions :D

nice work

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Varun
Where have I deflected questions??? I have done that only once... :D

Thank you... it's nice to have you back in the blogging circuit... :)

aZoed said...

ain't formal tagging something like... pinning one of those fancy badges on to me/ my blog? I don't see any :P so, I'm gonna be avoiding doing this excercise for now...

neeraj_only said...

finallly...did read ur 100...delayed by 2 days i think.Most ans are diplomatic...no wonder you can become good entrepreneur (best of luck yaar...)...and you good "desi" girl..no bad habits....really?

to make point about ur points...
#23: how come such a huge difference....0 and 4 (hehe...cerrtainly "boolean" world must have their "eye-brows" up).

#29: everyone want to get exam over, exams make us act like non-humans.hehe...so greedy study we become..like marks are always in mind.

#83: not sure...accha hai...you are not far from becoming non-believer (me one )

k...enjoy your kesar-milk :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@aZoed
Blerrgghhh!

Akansha Agrawal said...

Sigh! I always told my mom I should've been allowed to spoil myself... that way I would atleast have some 'masala' for my blog... :D

The Boolean world isn't going to nurture them... I am! So eyebrows down... ;)

I study wonly for marks... ;)

Yeah, I am an agnostic, going towards atheism...

neeraj_only said...

hey akansha , mothers will never allow us to do "bad-things" :)

being "good" is good after all...hehe.....and foreigners had lived life without "masala" for centuries..kyon?...so we can look west for life without 'masala'...carry on...

p.s : i was decoding passively....but....at-least i decoded (no defence by the way :D )

Anurag said...

Nicely done Tag ...How much time did it take btw :P ??

Akansha Agrawal said...

@neeraj_only
:D

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Anurag
You DID NOT read it, did you? No comments on what I wrote!!!

Didn't take me much time... I copy pasted entire thing from Ste and then changed the answers to mine... and saare no waale questions ke answers same the... :D

Chaitanya said...

You've got a nice blog :)Had fun reading it..

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chaitanya
Hey thanks... :D

PRITI R said...

nothing reminds you of me?
tut tut
i dont like you x-|