Saturday 14 February 2009

Twenty five 25...

I've seen this tag doing the rounds... and now I've got tagged too... and this is I think my first tag... after 122 odd posts :P

So thanks to Arjun...

And your time starts now... [this is the result of hosting the Rapid Fire round in the Quiz... ;) ]

1. Reading is a passion... give me a book to read, and then expect me to forget all about you... till the book and I are together...

2. Writing is a hobby... 


3. Never sit next to me in a movie... you could find yourself next to a noisy hosepipe...

4. I am a good student... (my teachers would probably vouch for this... ) [***No fluttering eyebrows***]


5. I work hard... I work damn hard! but only for something I really really want...


6. I get disappointed with failures easily... BUT the upshot is I still learn... (but I do get bored of just learning! )

7. I believe People with hardest exterior are the ones with the softest hearts...

8. I hate being compared to someone else... anyone else...

9. I love to learn but I do not always want to be taught... BUT there are times when I have everything that I should learn, but no one to learn with me...

10. I love discussing politics... even though I hate politicians...

11. I love learning more about economy and economics...

12. I lose my temper very easily... even though I don't flaunt it on my forehead...

13. I like people who can make me laugh... :D

14. I tend to be unliberal with compliments... sorry but that's me...

15. I am an agnostic... bordering on atheism...

16. I hate people whom I classify as 'Dumb!'... they are the prime reason for the rising average blood pressures...

17. People who meet me for the first time may call me 'high-and-mighty'... truth is I am uncomfortable... and shy...

18. I am scared of driving...

19. I hate cluttered (and closed) spaces...

20. I am good at hiding emotions... (too good, if you ask me!)  but I am good with sarcasm... ;)

21. I wanna move out... and see the world...

22. I am a good listener... [Don't ever come and see me in a GD pls... ;) ]

23. There are about 1001 things that I can think of, that I want to do before I die... learn French, learn to play a guitar, learn salsa and jiving (the fact that I have two left feet notwithstanding!), learn HTML and XML (the closest goal!) blah blah blah...

24. I love kids... [I'm missing my sisters... :( ]

25. I believe in myself... I blame myself for my own failures... and I praise myself for my successes... (even though it's been a long time now since I've done this one... )

OK, I'm done with 25... finally!

And now, I am tagging... VJ Sophie, Satan's Darling, i am what i am, kish, anurag, unknown!!!, charmed one, moi, Ashish, AJ, Riya, I Walk Alone, Animesh, Tushar Mangal, aZoed... and if I have left out some one... sorry! Anybody's free to do this tag though... do drop me a line so I can hop over...

P.S. Have left out some names who I know have already done it...


22 comments:

aZoed said...

good one...
a much better 'about me' than what blogger allows us!
there were somethings pretty obvious... (reading a passion, getting disappointed with failures easily, loving kids) and some really interesting surprises... (scared of driving [?], good student [OK], unliberal with compliments [ think again!])

and...
twas nice to see my name in the list of 'I pass it on to...'
Haven't done one yet, so would take a few tips from you before moving on with it... but, have got a week of exams to contend with, before that... cya around!

R.V said...

Interesting to say the least! And what a befitting reply to I dont know anything about you :P

I love driving..Those around dont like me driving though :P

I can listen and talk equally! :D

Maybe I should come out with another 25 :P

VJ Sophie said...

6 >> There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them.

12, 13, 21 & 24 me too,

16 I do meet lot of them

18 Don't get scared, do scare others with your driving, I do so and its fun.. hehe

Thanx but I was recently tagged so I have already done it, see ma last post.. :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@aZoed
Well, what is obvious for you may not be for someone else na... :P

Yes I am dead scared of traffic... and I don't drive... inspite of the fact that I know how to...

About compliments, I feel I am unliberal! If others feel I am not, it's a compliment... :)

I'm waiting to see yours... and all the best for your exams... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@R.V.
I should tag you again... :P ;)

Tushar Mangl said...

Ok, I had to comment first.
Will surely do this.
And it was great knowing so many things about you

Akansha Agrawal said...

@VJ Sophie
Ok I'm going to check it out...

i am what i am said...

hi akansha. thanks for tagging me. i recently did this on facebook as well as my blog. do check out my last post. it was great reding urs.keep reading and have fun.

Unknown!!! said...

hey, its been a long time..so am the unknown u mentioned over there right...but I dont know what to right,

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Tushar
Am waiting for yours... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@i am what i am
Hey! I'll check it out... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@unknown
yes it's you... :)

About what to write... well just random stuff about yourself... things I don't know... Am waiting for it... :)

Satans Darling™ said...

Hello Akansha :)

Nice tag! We are similar! I have posted the tag too! DO have a look :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Satans Darling
Thanks! :)
Am coming over...

Anurag said...

Nicely done .....Some of the answers were odd though .......

Akansha Agrawal said...

@anurag
I am waiting for your answers... :P

Chriz said...

lovely work with pictures girl

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chriz
Thank you :)

moi said...

hmmm nice insight you have given about yourself, thank you for tagging, will try to do it soon :) And BTW why you scared of driving??

Akansha Agrawal said...

@moi
Ah well... I am dead scared of the traffic, and it makes me angry coz it makes me feel kinda handicapped... not being able to go where you want to... on your own! :(

Mads said...

its so you :D
i learnt some things about u through this post waise :-w
dont ask which ones now :P

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Mads
>:D< you won't tell which things... :-ss ok che... as long as you know... \:D/