Wednesday 14 January 2009

Have you ever felt...



Have you ever felt...
So lonely,

Have you ever felt...
Like you had nobody to share your life with...

Have you ever felt...
So disappointed that you wanted to cry your heart out... 
[And yet you couldn't...]

Have you ever felt... 
So insignificant that you might not have been...

Have you ever felt... 
Like nobody had a ear to lend you, nor a shoulder to cry upon...

Have you ever felt...
Like you were all alone...

Have you ever felt... 
The entire world against you...

Have you ever felt... 
Like you were nothing in a crowd...

Have you ever felt... 
Helpless...

Have you ever felt... 
A failure...

P.S. I am no poet and this is no poem... It's just the feeling... 

Btw, I published two posts almost simultaneously, this poem and the last part of my rain story series When I look at the rain...-V .  So please check out that as well. To go directly, click  here.



19 comments:

buddy said...

hey, nice 1...this seems to be so true...i dnt know abt othrs but this certainly has been d case vth me on a few occasions and it feels gud to read an original work on something like this...its simply so true...
Cheers...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Buddy
I agree it's true and it's just what I'm feeling right now... :(

I Walk Alone!!! said...

After feeling all the same for quite some time now... I ended up tagging my name as "I Walk Aone!!"... So you are not the first nor are you the only one... Take care girl... Hope you get out of this bad feeling really fast...

Chriz said...

yes i have felt...

poem or not... the feeling was good..

feel more

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Chriz
The feeling is supposed to be a bad one...

Anurag said...

Yes many times :P....
sadly.....
Nice :)

Riya said...

HEY.. Actually i am going through this feeling presently.. it feels that no ones there wid me.. and when i read ur poem.. i thought its me whos speaking.. nice poem.. !!!!

Mith said...

Yes I have! More often than I would like to....Where do I join the club? :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Anurag
Thank you... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@I walk alone
I hope I do too... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Riya
Thank you... :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@mith
Welcome aboard...

Dewdrop said...

There is a song in bengali which translates to : 'If no one heeds your call, walk on alone'... nice post

Akansha Agrawal said...

Thanks... :)
the song seems absolutely apt for my position...

Tushar Mangl said...

yes Yes Yes
I have felt all of this, and feeling something like this at the moment too.
Hence was late in commenting.
Apologies and thanks for penning down my feelings as well :-)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Tushar
You don't have to apologise... :)

And I hope you come out of it soon too...

Charmed One! said...

beautifully written..
Yeah i have all those emotions at one time or the other...
Most of them are all the signs of loneliness...

moon's muse said...

Yes yes yes :(

Sandra Regina said...

Olá
Estou passando para lhe dar um abraço
Tudo muito lindo
parabens
sandra