Tuesday 2 December 2008

Away too long...

OK guys, I know I've been away for too long a time, with no Entrecard drops either, but believe me, I had NO time. We had a workshop going on in the college for seven days and it was absolutely heavenly! Busy schedule, but really good.

So to catch up with all that has been going on, well, the Mumbai incident angered me more than anything else. I'm sure each one of us is quite aware of what's been happening so all I'll say is, if our country cannot act now, be prepared to see it in a state where it will NEVER be able to act! Hope the message is clear enough...

Sigh! I wish our politicians weren't so stupid, whatever little respect I might have had for them has completely vanished now. Maharashtra is left in a lurch with the next candidates looking like useless showpieces too. Where is the world going????





No comments: