Wednesday 12 November 2008

This is the first...

I've been awarded this award by Infinity authored by Aseem. And this is a first...

I'm giving away this award to ten more blogs.

Random Thoughts of a Chronic Thinker

SOAK YOUR HEAD or DROP DEAD

Varun's Vagaries

Original Reflections Of Mind

There goes a thought...!

Literary Musings....

Sauron's Eye on Internet

About Offshoring

Voyaging through the blogosphere

Ask Ms Recipe

Congratulations to all winners. Guys, do drop me a line so I know you've accepted it. Thanks again to Aseem. Now the rules for passing on this award are:

1.Put the logo on your blog.
2.Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3.Link 10 other bloggers whom you wanted to share this award to.

6 comments:

aZoed said...

thanx 4 accepting! :-)

Mith said...

awesome!! woo hoo! thanks!! :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@mith
The pleasure is all mine... :)

Tshhar Mangal said...

Its been some days since I saw my blog's name here but till now i can find no words to express my gratitude and thanks to the lady.
_________________________
Anyway
Thank you :-) for the honor bestowed

Vedang said...

Gah! This is so unexpected! I must say that on such short notice I have only been able to draft a 7000 odd words acceptance speech. Please forgive me for the brevity. My emotions overwhelm me. Never in my wildest thoughts did I imagine that one day such an honor would be bestowed upon me! I wish to thank each and everyone of you, for supporting me on this great day! I would like to start by thanking my aai and baba, who taught me how to express myself when I was but a babe. Next I would like to thank....
*signs of discomfort from the audience, audible groaning and snoring from various quarters. speaker is immune to all this, and drones on. Judges rue the day they gave him this award!*

Akansha Agrawal said...

@Tshhar
It's a pleasure :)

@Vedang
I'd love to have that '7000 odd words acceptance speech'... ;)