Saturday 15 November 2008

A feat achieved...

I don't know how many people noticed, but this is the 100th post of my blog. Yes, you read it right the first time, the 100th.The journey has been long, almost a year-and-a-half, with long periods in between when I just couldn't find any time for blogging, but that was before I got properly addicted. Now, I hope I am going to churn out things with speed matching that of the stock tumble-down. Actually, I would prefer it to be speed matching the stock rise, but that seems to be too distinct a possibilty right now!!!

P.S. Looks like I am stock-smitten, eh?

11 comments:

Tshhar Mangal said...

Wow congo
and cheeersss
I just noticed that my voyager blog also has reached the hundred posts mark.
So three cheers to that!!!

Ps: Will soon comment on your other posts :-)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@tshhar
Hey! Thanks :)
Congo to you as well...
Cheers!!!

The Solitary Writer. said...

congrats on ur 100th post yaar..


i have been blogging since last 2 and half yrs but am nt that regular...i still have 59 or 69 post till nw

just 5 in a month if i get time....i am comin here for first time thru readers paradise...

www.weandwords.blogspot.com

thats our group blog called writers lounge....pls check that and leave ur id on our shout box....we wud love to have good bloggers on writers lounge....check it and its an interactive community as well

hope to see u thre

bye

Mith said...

heyyyy congrats!! here's to hoping you cross the 1000th mark soon too! cheers :)

Pastilan said...

Cheers to your 100th post man :)

My main blog (I have 6 blogs) is seven months old and it has 330 posts. I average around 25 posts per month, I'm really addicted to blogging.

Akansha Agrawal said...

@mith and pastilan
Thanks a lot for all the wishes guys :)
'I take a bow'

WarmSunshine said...

hi girl!

hey you got a great place too! Thanks for visiting me

i promise to come back tonight and have a thorough read!

cheers :)

Akansha Agrawal said...

@warm sunshine
It'll be a pleasure to have you here... :)

WarmSunshine said...

100th post.. wowie

Congrats girl :)
I wish to reach there someday :)

Happy blogging!!

:)

WarmSunshine said...

btw.. i blogrolling you :)
really nice place !!

Akansha Agrawal said...

@warm sunshine
Thanx a lot :)