Wednesday 8 October 2008

Blogging,Another one

Hey guys,I've joined yet another blog!

You must be wondering why I am on a blog joining spree right now, even though there tends to be such a huge gap between two consecutive posts on my own blog!!!

But the reality is, I couldn't resist joining these two because while one is about books(I can spend an entire lifetime just reading), the other is about social issues that affect the society(which I do write about). It has been aptly named Jagruti and can be reached at http://missionjagruti.blogspot.com, and as in the previous case, more contributors are welcome.

And about my own blog, well I'm banging my head against a wall(in short preparing for seemingly never ending exams) so to my disgrace, new posts are going to have to wait. . . .




2 comments:

Kartz said...

Hmmm... okkkiieee... So this is ur blog.

Welcome to Jagruti. Will drop in here too...

Peace.

Akansha Agrawal said...

@kartz
You're welcome anytime...