Sunday, 31 August, 2008

Yeh Duniya Aisi Kyun Nahi......

I just loved the new advertisement by Cheetos...

Jumping cows,green skies,rotating world,rockets whooshing by, all of it is simply too artistic to let go without praise.I never thought that ad was for Cheetos when I saw it for the first time.It felt more like an ad for something like Backyard Science.It reminded me of the times when kids ask innocent questions, and adults sweat trying to satiate them with their answers.

The way the scenes have been shot is extremely good, and I'm sure it's going to lure a large number of kids.After a long time, I've seen a good ad meant for kids.But here,I'll have to mention the Horlicks ad starring Darsheel Safari as well.The ad portrays every emotion felt by every kid in his/her childhood,and schoollife.The videos of theses ads don't seem to have been uploaded online.I'll put a link as soon as itz there.Till then, try to catch it on the T.V.

2 comments:

Shivam......the supertramp..... said...

hey nice informative kinda blog...
haven't seen this ad yet..
seems interestin though..
ill look for it...
neways thnx for dropping by the blog...

Akansha Agrawal said...

@shivam
Thanks for the compliment.

You'll have to surf through Toon Disney and Diney channels to catch it,coz I haven't seen it on any other channel as yet.

@your blog,I like the poetry.