Wednesday, 18 July, 2007

Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!It was just amazing, the movie adaption of the fifth in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.I saw the movie today(actually wanted to see it on the first day but my friends found a fine time to fall ill one by one) and it was just fabulous but I guess seeing it in Hindi spoiled the effect to some extent.Apparently, the sole multiplex(upto this point) of the town decided that the movie didn't have a market in the city in English :(

Oh,anyway,I'll take the CD after a month when it comes out.And I know it fully well that I would not have sat down quietly till I saw the movie.So,anyway,it's no use my telling the story to anybody since everybody who's read the book obviously knows it.

But I would like to say that I found the movie going too fast.Unrelated incidents came up together.Dialogues originally by someday were put forth by somebody else in the movie adaption.And strangely enough,I'd cried bitterly when I had read the book after Sirius died, but I was quite calm while the movie was going on.Maybe I can attribute it to the pizza,sandwiches and pastries we'd shared amongst ourselves, but maybe not!Infact I'm pretty sure I can't.

They left out way tooooooo many things.After just 15-20 min I found that half the book was over.I understand the need for compression but I really can't help feeling bad about it.And hearing some of the things being translated in Hindi made me laugh and cry about at the same time.It was horrifying to hear some of these translations.But anyway,I'll have to give credit to the filmmakers for the movie they've made.

My suggestion?HP fans, if you still haven't seen the movie,shake your legs and get going.Non HP fans,I'll still say, don't miss!So long.

No comments: